Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Insane Interest In Me

There seems to be some insane interest in me, inside and outside of General Motors. Quite frankly I don't really understand it. I go to work, I do my job, and I do it well, as I would say most of you do too.



So why this crazy interest in me, is it the fact that I like my anonymity, I guard it, relish it, and drink it in? To me it's like riding in a 2011 Camaro SS with the windows tinted to a level 5. I can see out, but hardly anyone can see in, and really is there anything wrong with that?



So tell me, why do you want to know who I am and what I do? Give me a logical reason for telling you, if I like your reason, I may in fact "Kiss and Tell"! Many of you already know my first name and my middle name, all you need now is that critical last name, then the mystery is solved.

1 comment: